Sunday, February 21, 2010

From Bukow to Bollywood

Published in Mega Modelz magazine – Oct-Dec 2009 Issue – © Manali

Meet Claudia Ciesla. All of 22 and she is already taking the world by charm with her curvaceously gorgeous appeal and her latest desire to make it big in Bollywood. While we execute an exclusive ‘Bollywood Retro’ photoshoot in Delhi, this 5’9” German green eyed mesmerizer is all set to wow the audiences of Indian television through the all time favourite reality show Big Boss 3

MM: Tell us about your most interesting assignment so far?

Claudia: I had shot for Mercedes Customer Magazine in Germany that represented the new E-class. I love cars and it was great to know that they’d selected me for this kind of assignment.

MM: You have already done a film, boast several fashion shoots to your accolade, became a brand ambassador for an university, been involved with a leading NGO and have already been linked with Bollywood superstars like Abhishek Bachchan and Salman Khan… Your Indian experience must’ve been overwhelming! Comment.

Claudia: My experience has always been great. Coming from Bukaw, a small town in Germany, a lot of times I was overwhelmed by the friendliness and hospitality I got from the Indian people… they made me feel at home and that’s the best feeling you can possibly have.

MM: What are your plans for India?

Claudia: I am very serious about working and finding my way out in India as I feel my future lies in this country. I am looking forward to learn Hindi and find a nice apartment in Mumbai too.

MM: Given a choice, what type of Bollywood film would you like to be part of?

Claudia: I am very sportive. I can easily manage any kind of sports and this includes martial arts too. I am not afraid of doing my own stunts. So one day, I would like to show some of these abilities in an action movie. But I can assimilate to any kind of roles – the most important is a good script, an excellent director and a great cast and crew who would make me feel like family, as I did with my former productions.

MM: Who is your favourite bollywood star?

Claudia: My favourite actor is Amitabh Bachchan for sure. He is a true Godfather of all actors in Bollywood and I love his film ‘Black’ so much. In actresses, I really love the work of Priyanka Chopra and I think she is very beautiful.

MM: Any role done by an Indian actress that you would love to do if given a chance?

Claudia: I loved the film ‘Om Shanti Om’ and the actress’s lead role would surely be interesting one to take up.

MM: Any intensions in settling down in India?

Claudia: Sure, that’s my plan.

MM: What do you think of the Indian fashion industry? Any designer that you particularly like?

Claudia: I love Indian fashion. On the whole, I like the designs by Ritu Kumar and Manish Malhotra.

MM: What’s your opinion about the Indian models?

Claudia: I think Indian models are very beautiful, with wonderful thick black hair and big eyes. There are certainly more female models in India than in Europe!

MM: How would you describe yourself?

Claudia: I see myself as a modern, original, up-to-date, practical and a straightforward person.

MM: How romantic a person are you?

Claudia: I am very realistic, not at all a dreamer. I have faced many situations in the past that taught me the hard way and I realised life is not an easy game at all. Romantic moments or rather intense moments can be strong when I am around my best friends or family members, where I feel elatedly cozy. Also, I enjoy listening to nice music and relaxing by some nice beach with white sands, palm trees and a great full red sunset ambience…

MM: Who would be your dream date from Bollywood?

Claudia: Hmm… Okay, no names! The dream date could be a nice guy who makes me feel at home… and the one who gets me laughing and smiling often! *Winks*

[Via http://writermanali.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment