Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mudassar is proud of Dulha Mil Gaya



The last week’s release Dulha Mil Gaya opened with the mixed response but the maker of the film Mudassar Aziz is quite optimistic the way film is fetching the attention at the box-office.

Expressing his bliss Mudassar says, “I’m really happy- my film has seen the light of the day as it had to face many hurdles but finally it arrived the way I have imagined.”

He further adds, “Having said that I think reports are not as bad as it has been put forth by the media. In fact the film is doing well at Northern India though critics didn’t like the film.”

“With due respect to the verdict of critics in India I believed I think in India critics come up with their opinions too early,” he signs off.

-Anil A Kanojia/Sampurn Media

[Via http://monadarlingblog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment