Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Review On VEER

Yesterday on Jan 23, 2010 I went to see VEER along with my parents. It was surprising that only the last SIX rows were occupied.

The movie is based on a fictitious plot of  war between PINDARIS and a princely state of  MADHAVGARH.The story revolves around a brave Pindari soldier, VEER (SALMAN KHAN).

CHARACTERS OF THE MOVIE:

Salman Khan:VEER

Salman Khan plays the lead in the movie. He is a brave Pindari soldier.

Zarine Khan: Princess Yashodhara.

Zarine Khan is playing lead opposite to Salman Khan. In some scenes she did resemble KATRINA KAIF.

Jackie Shroff:  King of Madhavgarh

Jackie Shroff  is  playing the villain in the movie, who cheats the Pindaris to please the British but loses his arm.

Sohail Khan: He plays VEER’S brother

Mithun Chakroborty: He is VEER’S father and a brave PINDARI.

I liked the movie, my mother thought it was very violent and my dad thought it was good. There was one mistake that my dad noticed, that is, in one scene Salman Khan has short hair whereas in the next scene his hair grow and they are long again.

[Via http://avvalk.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment